Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 5 - Time to Relax

Today I was pleasantly surprised to find this in my mailbox.
Feast

I subscribed, but wasn't sure when this issue would show up as I've bought the previous two at the shop. I really need the distraction tonight as my overlocker has decided to not play nice. I have done everything I can do to rectify the problem. I'm super annoyed because I wanted to finished those skirts tonight. They just need waistbands and rolled hems, and now I don't know when I'll get a chance to do them especially if the machine has to go to Chatswood. Nothing I can do right now, so I better go read that magazine.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Bugger on the overlocker, and did you find something yummy to cook. You are doing better than me with blogtober lol!